Sunday 26 June 2011

Busy Weekend

So much for getting started on some more knitting this weekend!  Somehow it's Sunday evening and I've not got anywhere.  Had a lot of fun though - a friend's boys (4&6) came for a sleepover last night which was great fun but I hadn't realised just how energetic boys that age are!  The weekend wasn't entirely craft free though as yeterday evening saw us making and decorating biscuits - I think we just about managed to get more icing on the biscuits than the on or in the boys although some of the bsicuits were definitely more decoration than biscuit when we finished!  This morning our little guests slept until 6.50am (which I'm told is quite a lie in!) but that still left us with rather more time to fill than I'd anticipated!  Fortunately Mum used to help out at our local playgroup so I remembered a few of her last minute time filler crafts - finger puppet making proved a success with a tiger and two dogs sucessfully created before 9.30.  Children have now been returned to their parents clean, unharmed and on time - mission successfully acomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment